We inform you that the data you provide will be processed by computer in compliance with the principles established by the current legislation on data protection (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016) for the sole purpose of providing the requested information, and eventually to define / confirm the booking of rooms and other services.
In compliance with EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016, regarding the protection of personal data, Relais&Wellness Badoer ( Studio 47 S.r.l. ), with its registered office in Rome (RM) Largo Arenula 11, informs that the treatment of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently for legitimate purposes, and protecting your privacy and rights.
Data treatment is also carried out by computer for the following purposes:
- 1 - To acquire and confirm your booking for accommodation services and additional services, and to provide such mentioned services. Since these are mandatory treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, exception made when so-called “sensitive” data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be held for the purposes and with the methods explained in the following points;
- 2 - To fulfill the obligation set in the "Text on Public Security Laws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security, personal information of guests accommodated, according to dispositions by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). Providing these data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal we will not be able to host you in our facility. We don’t take record of data acquired for this purpose, unless you provide us with the consent, as foreseen in point 4;
- 3 - To comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, your consent is required. The data are treated by us and our representatives, and are given to thirds only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept on record for as long as it is established by the relevant regulations (10 years, and more in the case of tax assessments);
- 4 - To speed up the registration procedures in case of future stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, revocable at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of two years and will be used for the purposes mentioned in the previous points;
- 5 - To receive messages and telephone calls addressed to your person during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, the data treatment will cease at your departure;
- 6 - To send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of two years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- 7 - For purposes of safety of persons, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For this data treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with regard to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention. Recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, or in any case for no more than a week. They are not given to third parties, except when it is mandatory to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial authorities.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to treatment, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles to be 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You can also file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in accordance with the current legislation.
For any further information on this matter, and to claim the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
- Data Treatment Holder: Studio 47 srl, Rome (Rm) Largo Arenula 11
- Controller of Data Treatment: Antonio Badoer
- Registered Office and Administration Office: Studio 47 srl, 00186 Rome – Largo Arenula 11,
- Tel: +39 (0)6 68891428
- Share Capital: € 20.000
- R.E.A. number: 1179610
- Business Register of Rome
- Vat: 09654931006
Cookie are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookie?
Cookie are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What are cookie do we use?
Technical session cookie:
The cookies used on the website www.relaisbadoerinrome.com, are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookie can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookie and specific cases of activity on the website:
- Cookie implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookie used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookie (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
- Cookie used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookie) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookie, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookie anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookie below. The duration of analytic technical cookie is 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookie
Most browsers allow to clear cookie from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookie or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookie we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookie-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=it_it
What happens if the cookie are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookie, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.