We inform you that the data you provide will be processed by computer in compliance with the principles established by the current legislation on data protection (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016) for the sole purpose of providing the requested information, and eventually to define / confirm the booking of rooms and other services.
In compliance with EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016, regarding the protection of personal data, Relais&Wellness Badoer ( Studio 47 S.r.l. ), with its registered office in Rome (RM) Largo Arenula 11, informs that the treatment of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently for legitimate purposes, and protecting your privacy and rights.
Data treatment is also carried out by computer for the following purposes:
- 1 - To acquire and confirm your booking for accommodation services and additional services, and to provide such mentioned services. Since these are mandatory treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, exception made when so-called “sensitive” data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be held for the purposes and with the methods explained in the following points;
- 2 - To fulfill the obligation set in the "Text on Public Security Laws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security, personal information of guests accommodated, according to dispositions by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). Providing these data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal we will not be able to host you in our facility. We don’t take record of data acquired for this purpose, unless you provide us with the consent, as foreseen in point 4;
- 3 - To comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, your consent is required. The data are treated by us and our representatives, and are given to thirds only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept on record for as long as it is established by the relevant regulations (10 years, and more in the case of tax assessments);
- 4 - To speed up the registration procedures in case of future stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, revocable at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of two years and will be used for the purposes mentioned in the previous points;
- 5 - To receive messages and telephone calls addressed to your person during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, the data treatment will cease at your departure;
- 6 - To send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of two years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- 7 - For purposes of safety of persons, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For this data treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with regard to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention. Recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, or in any case for no more than a week. They are not given to third parties, except when it is mandatory to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial authorities.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to treatment, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles to be 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You can also file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in accordance with the current legislation.
For any further information on this matter, and to claim the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
- Data Treatment Holder: Studio 47 srl, Rome (Rm) Largo Arenula 11
- Controller of Data Treatment: Antonio Badoer
- Registered Office and Administration Office: Studio 47 srl, 00186 Rome – Largo Arenula 11,
- Tel: +39 (0)6 68891428
- Share Capital: € 20.000
- R.E.A. number: 1179610
- Business Register of Rome
- Vat: 09654931006